I have become SOOOOOOOOO popular as a journal editor for Open Access journals. In the past week I have been invited to be a journal editor for three separate Open Access journals. These are simply emails with sign up here, we are a popular publisher of Open Access journals and a “editors are encouraged to submit articles message”. My favorite invitation this week is below. Don’t forget I’m a PhD CHEMIST, NMR spectroscopist and cheminformatician….
I chose NOT to respond…
Subject: Invitation to Join the Editorial/Review Board of Journal of Communication Technology and Human Behaviors
I am writing to introduce Journal of Communication Technology and Human Behaviors to you. Journal of Communication Technology and Human Behaviors is a new journal launched recently by the Columbia International Publishing (CIP) team. CIP is committed to rapidly delivering high-quality research findings and results to the world. We aim to make all CIP journals top publications in their fields.
Based on your outstanding scientific contribution to your field, the CIP team would like to invite you to join the Editorial/Review Board of Journal of Communication Technology and Human Behaviors
Print ISSN: 2163-128X
Online ISSN: 2163-1298
Journal link: http://uscip.org/JournalsDetail.aspx?journalID=19
Acceptance of submissions to Journal of Communication Technology and Human Behaviors is based solely on decisions of the Editorial Board Committee and peer reviewers. If you are interested in serving on the Editorial Board committee, please send your CV to email@example.com and indicate the position (Editor-in-Chief, Associate Editor, Regular Editorial Board Committee member, or Reviewer) you are interested in. CIP will make a selection based on the competition. To accept an Editorial/Review board position, you are required to agree to the terms and conditions given at the end of this invitation letter. The names of Editorial Board Members will be listed online and in print copies.
Only with contributions from Editorial Board Committee members and peer reviewers can we make Journal of Communication Technology and Human Behaviors a top journal. If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are keenly looking forward to hearing from you.
Columbia International Publishing LLC
3610 Buttonwood Drive Suite 200
Columbia, MO 65201, USA
Terms and Conditions of Editorial/Review Board Committee positions
1. All Editorial/Review Board members should try to promote the journal as a top publication
in the field.
2. This is a voluntary and honorary position. No payment from Columbia International Publishing is associated with this position.
3. The term is typically two years. It is renewable with approval by the Administration Department of Columbia International Publishing.
4. The Editor-in-Chief should send manuscripts to at least two experts in the field for review.
Editorial/Review Board members should provide timely, fair, objective, and professional comments on the manuscripts assigned by the Editor-in-Chief.
5. Editorial/Review Board members should never disclose information pertaining to any manuscript under their review.
6. Columbia International Publishing reserves the exclusive right to change any rules and terms and conditions without prior notice.