As with most people in the blogosphere I am happily dabbling with different social networking tools and specifically those enabling the scientific community. I have a LinkedIn profile, am starting to participate on ResearchGate and SciLink, as well as others. Tonight I looked at BiomedExperts and created my profile. It’s a very easy to use site, it was simple to bring together my publication history from the past few years and I enjoyed the visualization tools enabling me to see m network (an example shown below). Check it out..
My ResearchGate Profile
Recent Posts on ChemConnector
- QSAR 2020: From QSAR to New Approach Methodologies (NAMs)
- Chemical identification of unknowns in high resolution mass spectrometry using the EPA’s CompTox Chemicals Dashboard
- Converting Dates to CAS Registry Numbers in Excel
- Presentations at the Spring ACS Meeting in Orlando, April 2019
- Presentation at SETAC Rome Non-Target Screening for Chemical Discovery