I’ve been blogging for over 3 years at this point and next week I am participating in a session at the BCCE conference in Texas and will talk about how to set up a blog on Google Blogger, rather than go through the challenge of setting up your own WordPress blog (which we do). I will talk about my experiences of blogging and the “highs and lows” of the experience. Overall I enjoy blogging, but I don’t have enough time to blog as much as I’d like to any more, and I’m glad I started participating in the blogosphere. The presentation is on Slideshare and embedded below. As usual, Creative Commons licensing…use as you wish.
My ResearchGate Profile
Recent Posts on ChemConnector
- COVID-19 Karaoke Part 2 by “Tony’s Midnight Humours”
- Screw You COVID-19 – My Karaoke Dedication
- QSAR 2020: From QSAR to New Approach Methodologies (NAMs)
- Chemical identification of unknowns in high resolution mass spectrometry using the EPA’s CompTox Chemicals Dashboard
- Converting Dates to CAS Registry Numbers in Excel