There are many social networking tools for scientists that can be used to share information, engage the social network and move information about activities across the web. This presentation provides an overview of some of the tools available and how they can be used by scientists to expose their activities, manage their profile publicly and participate in the network.
My ResearchGate Profile
Recent Posts on ChemConnector
- Bias and Data-Driven and Probability-Based Decision Making in Trivia Crack
- GUEST POST by Emma Schymanski: Suspect Screening with MetFrag and the CompTox Chemistry Dashboard
- The National Chemical Database Service Allowing Depositions
- Call for Abstracts for ACS Spring 2018 Symposium ” Applications of Cheminformatics to Environmental Chemistry”
- Call for Abstracts for ACS Spring 2018 Symposium: “Open Resources for automated structure verification and elucidation”