There are many social networking tools for scientists that can be used to share information, engage the social network and move information about activities across the web. This presentation provides an overview of some of the tools available and how they can be used by scientists to expose their activities, manage their profile publicly and participate in the network.
My ResearchGate Profile
Recent Posts on ChemConnector
- Presentation at SETAC Rome Non-Target Screening for Chemical Discovery
- Presentation at Analytica-Munich by Emma Schymanski “Finding small molecules in big data”
- PRESENTATION ACS SPRING 2018: Structure identification by Mass Spectrometry Non-Targeted Analysis using the US EPA’s CompTox Chemistry Dashboard
- PRESENTATION ACS SPRING 2018: US EPA CompTox Chemistry Dashboard as a source of data to fill data gaps for chemical sources of risk
- PRESENTATION ACS SPRING 2018: Accessing information for chemicals in hydraulic fracturing fluids using the US EPA CompTox Chemistry Dashboard