This movie provides an overview of the book “Collaborative Computational Technologies for Biomedical Research” edited by Sean Ekins, Maggie Hupcey and Antony Williams and published by Wiley and Sons. All of the authors either have extensive backgrounds in computational software for biomedical research or have done wet lab research for drug discovery. Many have worked in software companies, pharmaceutical companies or consulting companies and have the appropriate skills to produce an excellent overview of present activities in the area of Collaborative Computational Technologies for Biomedical Research.
My ResearchGate Profile
Recent Posts on ChemConnector
- COVID-19 Karaoke Part 2 by “Tony’s Midnight Humours”
- Screw You COVID-19 – My Karaoke Dedication
- QSAR 2020: From QSAR to New Approach Methodologies (NAMs)
- Chemical identification of unknowns in high resolution mass spectrometry using the EPA’s CompTox Chemicals Dashboard
- Converting Dates to CAS Registry Numbers in Excel