There are many social networking tools for scientists that can be used to share information, engage the social network and move information about activities across the web. This presentation provides an overview of some of the tools available and how they can be used by scientists to expose their activities, manage their profile publicly and participate in the network.
My ResearchGate Profile
Recent Posts on ChemConnector
- QSAR 2020: From QSAR to New Approach Methodologies (NAMs)
- Chemical identification of unknowns in high resolution mass spectrometry using the EPA’s CompTox Chemicals Dashboard
- Converting Dates to CAS Registry Numbers in Excel
- Presentations at the Spring ACS Meeting in Orlando, April 2019
- Presentation at SETAC Rome Non-Target Screening for Chemical Discovery